The Digital Marketing Summit for people who want to make a difference.
It can be pretty darn hard to reach big awareness, customer attraction, fundraising or volunteer goals with limited time and money. Big television and print campaigns can be pretty expensive, and a little bit daunting.
The great news is that social media and digital marketing is a huge opportunity to reach loads of people, without breaking the budget. You just need someone to show you how.
At Change the World you’re going to hear strategies from the best digital marketers from all around Australia that are easy, non-scary, and targeted just for causes.
You’re also going to have heaps of FUN and feel super inspired and energised. Seriously, this is not like any other event you’ve been to before.
Linking up with LinkedIn - How to maximise you profile and reach
Your Social media playbook. What is it and why do you need one?
Change the World Adelaide
How to Juggle - lessons learned from raising over $2million in his spare time
Crisis and Risk Management - how to have an empowered team for when the inevitable happens
The Online donors of tomorrow - where you need to be
- Learn from Australia's top marketing experts
- Stretch your marketing budget further
- Find new ways to fundraise
- Increase awareness for your cause or organisation
Our experts will be sharing their years of knowledge, strategies and tactics. If you’re focused on launching or growing your not for profit, social enterprise or cause based organisation we've got you covered.Meet the speakers
- People who work in not for profit, social enterprise or community organisations.
- Have powerful stories to tell, but know they’re not being told as well as they could be.
- Have existing stretch goals and targets for 2020, but need strategies to achieve them.
- Want to develop social media that delivers a real measurable return.
- Need to reach new audiences (like millennials who live half their lives online).
- Looking for fresh ideas from people who get your challenges.
- Need a day of inspiration to reconnect them to their cause.